Sunday, April 27, 2014

Full Time!

Full Time!

Hi my name is Devin Myers I am a full time student at Richard bland college and a full time employee at amazon distribution. It sounds all nice fine and dandy but believe in me it is not all it not all it cracks up to be. I have a schedule of 16 credit hours because I stay on campus I must have a minimum of 14 credit hours to stay on campus and on top of that amazon has me working four days a week 10 hour shifts from 6:00pm-4:30am. Those four days out of the week are Sunday, Monday, Thursday, and, Friday its not all bad because with that schedule I only work two consecutive days at a time but the days aren’t really the issue it’s the time frame. That time stamp does not interfere with my classes but it does however interfere with my sleep which is a big problem! The only keeping me a float to stay at amazon is the outstanding pay this job has provided so much for me I was able to buy a car with one check it is helping me pay for the summer school courses that I’m taking in June and July so that’s why I just suck it up and try my hardest to power through.

No comments:

Post a Comment