Sunday, April 27, 2014

Shamrock The Block

Shamrock The Block!
This past St. Patrick’s Day weekend some family and friends and myself attended the shamrock the block festival down shockoe bottom. This would be my first year actually attending the festivities so needless to say I was chomping at the bit to finally go. It was everything I hoped it would be plus more there venue’s art galleries all along the strip every single bar was open to the public with the majority of them having everything half off to draw in the large amounts of people who were there. We as a group chose to stay together my older brothers wanted to make sure I experienced the important things and didn’t waste my time on the boring attractions. The real big and fun thing we did was go to a place called the fish bowl that’s sort of a bar/small club it was filled to maximum capacity I had two drinks called a red bowl it was a mixture of fruit punch vodka, gin and a 20 oz can of red bull in it. I had a good time with my friends and family and saw a lot of familiar faces while I was there I am planning on going next year as well to enjoy the festival for a second time…  


No comments:

Post a Comment